Enrollment is limited, so fill out this form at your earliest convience to enroll your child: http://goo.gl/forms/PP9GrMEzBWD5GhA82
Course Length and Semester Start Dates:
Introductory Latin: August 29th-December 30th
Latin I: August 29th-May 19th
Latin II: August 29th-May 19th
Exceptions may be made, please contact Magister Audrain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introductory Latin and Latin I (Latin 1):
- 100% free of instructional charges.
- $20 Fee for the National Latin Exam taken in March (self-order)
Latin II (Latin 2)
- $25/per student per year.
- $20 Fee for the National Latin Exam taken in March (self-order).
- Students will communicate with their Magister via email or message.
- Assignments will be completed and turned in on time, unless the student has contacted their Magister to ask for an extension/help, in which case one will most often be given.
- All student work that will be submitted will be their own work.
- Students will set aside time to study the language and use it to their best ability.
By enrolling in this course, you and your discipulus/a understand the expectations and will fulfill them.